Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Digestive Enzymes
This formula provides a blend of protease enzymes to help metabolise specific proteins such as gluten and gliadin. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
- Provides DPP IV activity.
- Plant-Derived Enzymes
A combination of three different proteolytic enzymes isolated from plant sources.
This formula provides a blend of protease enzymes to help metabolise specific proteins such as gluten and gliadin.
- Contains three plant-derived enzymes.
- Helps to break apart difficult to digest proline-containing peptides such as gluten.
- The combination of aspergillopepsin (protease 4.5 and 6.0) and protease peptidases, with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity, allows them to more effectively metabolise gluten than when administered alone.
- These enzymes are stable in the acidic environment of the stomach and then exert their activity in the more alkaline environment of the duodenum.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules after gluten containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Doses may be dependant on amount of gluten eaten and individual sensitivity.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
- Protease [total] 112,500HUT (325mg)
- Protease (peptidase) (from Aspergillus oryzae) 50,000HUT (200mg)
- providing DPP IV activity .
- Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae) 31,250HUT (62.5mg)
- Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae) 31,250HUT (62.5mg)