Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Cholesterol / Heart Health
** SHORT-DATED STOCK - EXPIRES 1st September 2020 ** CardioChol is a combination of vitamin B5 and C, bergamot (Citrus aurantium) and maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster). Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
** SHORT-DATED STOCK - EXPIRES 1st September 2020 - Available at 50% Discount **
Helps support cardiovascular health
- CardioChol is a combination of vitamin B5 and C, bergamot (Citrus aurantium) and maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster).
- Bergamot juice and French maritime pine bark may help maintain cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C may support healthy collagen formation, which is important for healthy vascular elasticity.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer 75g
equiv. to procyanidins 52.5mg
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:
Citrus aurantium (bergamot) fruit juice 37.5g
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Calcium pantothenate 10.92mg
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 10mg
Citrus aurantium is the listable Approved Herbal Name for bergamot, also known as Citrus bergamia or Citrus aurantium var. bergamia