Fusion Health Vitamins - Cold & Flu
Fusion Health Cold & Flu
A powerful natural remedy for colds and flu
Fusion Health Cold & Flu is a powerful modern herbal medicine used to stimulate the immune system.
Cold & Flu contains the scientifically researched herbs Echinacea and Andrographis blended with seven other potent anti infection Chinese herbs including Forsythia, Lonicera and Isatis to provide antibacterial, antiviral, antiinflammatory, decongestant, expectorant, detoxifying and fever reducing actions.
Cold & Flu helps relieve the symptoms of flu, cold, tonsillitis, laryngitis, including fever, pain, sore throat, cough and mucus congestion. May be taken at least 2 hours apart from antibiotics. Echinacea and traditional Chinese herbs to stimulate the immune system and relieve the symptoms of:
- Colds, flu & sore throats2
- Fever, inflammation and pain
- Tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis & glue ear
- Bronchial cough
- Mucus congestion
Cold & Flu represents the energetics of Chinese herbs combined with the scientific evidence on Echinacea. Echinacea is an immune stimulant and one of the most powerful western herbs to fight colds, sore throat and flu. Cold & Flu has natural antibacterial, antiinflammatory, fever reducing, pain relieving, expectorant and decongestive properties. This innovative, fast acting formula helps to quickly relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, tonsillitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis & laryngitis including sore throat, fever, inflammation, pain, mucus congestion and cough.
- Adult: 2 - 3 tablets or 7 - 10mL liquid twice daily
- Child (6 - 12yrs): 1 - 2 tablets or 5 - 7mL liquid two or three times daily
- Child (2 - 6yrs): ½-1 tablet or 2 - 5mL liquid two or three times daily
- For children 2-6 years, tablets must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey before administering
- In all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally prescribed.
- Take Cold & Flu at first sign of cold or flu symptoms
- Treatment should continue for 2 to 3 days after symptoms clear
- It is recommended to take Astra 8 Immune Tonic after cold or flu to reduce the risk of developing post viral fatigue and restore immune reserves.
- May be taken whilst on antibiotics but ensure doses are two hours apart.
- For children under 2 years take as professionally advised.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Echinacea purpurea 500mg
- Lonicera japonica 425mg
- Forsythia suspensa 400mg
- Andrographis paniculata 375mg
- Istasis tinctoria 375mg
- Magnolia liliflora 275mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus 275mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia225mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis 150mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products