Ultra Potent-C - Vitamin C Powder
Ultra Potent-C is a high strength vitamin C powder containing well researched antioxidant vitamins C and E. Betacarotene and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Ultra Potent-C® is a high strength vitamin C powder containing well researched antioxidant vitamins C and E. Betacarotene and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
Each Dose (4g) contains:
- Ascorbic acid 1.8g
- Sodium ascorbate 529mg equiv. ascorbic acid 470mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 218mg equiv. ascorbic acid 180mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.45g
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 83mg equiv. vitamin E 100IU
- Rutin 78mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Betacarotene (natural) 1.5mg
* A blend of three mineral ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
* Sweetened with stevia and natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
* Vitamin C has been clinically proven to reduce the severity and duration of colds and mild upper respiratory infections.
* As well as its roles in healthy immune responses and iron metabolism, vitamin C is involved in the biosynthesis of connective tissue, minor wound healing, healthy skin maintenance and hormone and neurotransmitter synthesis.
* Requirements for vitamin C may be increased during stress as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
Adults: Mix 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into a glass (250mL) of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Reviews - Ultra Potent-C - Vitamin C Powder
This vitamins C tastes great and doesn't cause me any stomach problems as some others have.Virginia S,