Intestamine supplies a substantial amount of glutamine to support healthy structure and integrity of the gastrointestinal tract. Intestamine® is a pleasant-tasting powder which also contains quercetin, N-acetyl-glucosamine and soluble fibres to support gastrointestinal health.
Each Serving (5g) Contains*:
Fat - total < 1g
Carbohydrates - total 2.2g
- sugars <1g
Dietary fibre 0.4g
Sodium < 5mg
Aloe vera extract (equiv. Aloe vera inner leaf juice ) 500mg
Slippery elm bark powder 500mg
N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (from sea crustaceans) 500mg
Apple Pectin 100mg
Glutamine, aloe vera inner juice extract, slippery elm bark powder, N-acetyl-d-glucosamine, quercetin apple pectin, maltodextrin.
*Based on average amounts
* Suitable for assisting upper and lower gastrointestinal health.
* Glutamine is a primary source of fuel for enterocytes (intestinal cells).
* N-acetyl-glucosamine plays an important role in the maintenance and repair of mucous membranes.
* Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb with a long history of use in gastrointestinal complaints; it helps soothe and protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
* Can be taken regularly in combination with probiotic supplements.
Adults: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 metric teaspoon (5g) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume oce or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.